APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!! WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED SOON! THANKS TO ALL THAT ENTERED AND GOOD LUCK
Application Rules and Terms
The Miss Zombie Pageant is an on-stage contest during the Nightmare on Chicago Street Festival on 10/27/12. This is not your standard costume contest. This is a variation on the classic beauty pageant. While costume and make-up will play an important role in this event, there are other factors.
We will be taking applications until September 7 at midnight!!
• Applicants will be given a score of up to five points based on the originality and creativity of your answers on this form.
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
• Not all applicants will be selected for the on-stage contest. Applicants who are selected for the on-stage pageant will be contacted by event organizers. If you are not contacted you have not been selected.
• On the day of the event, you must arrive by 3pm where you will be given instructions and will do a dry run through event. Indoor space will be available for you to change and do make-up ahead of the event. You will be required to be at the event until 11pm.
• Applicants will need to have two outfits for the pageant and must be able to change in a short amount of time. Applicants will be allowed one assistant to help with changing and make-up.
• The Pageant will include group performances, an individual talent portion and an on-stage interview. Applicants should prepare a short talent which can be performed on a small stage. Talents must not last longer than 2 minutes and should be suitable for a general audience. If music is required for your talent, you must provide this for the event organizers. All talents and musical selections must be approved by the event organizers prior to on stage performance.
• Not all on-stage applicants will receive a monetary prize or compete until the final rounds. Our judges’ decisions will be final.